Domestic – Commercial – Industrial
Using a professionally qualified electrician to do electrical wiring means a safe home. That’s why we are fully NICEIC accredited and highly qualified.
Link to Competent person registration link:
We take pride in our work and have respect for your home and business.
We as a team are expert in solving any electrical issue. We work on a quick call out basis and can provide a free, no-obligation quote for anything you need, including fault finding, re-wiring, safety checks and installations.
We offer good rates for full /part rewire service and have the skills for multi vision CCTV intruder alarms, so it’s a one stop electrical contractor service.
Single phase – 3 phase – We work on all systems in a safe manner
If you are after a reliable and experienced electrician in London, we could help. From a single brand-new plug socket to a total rewire of your house, we provide an extensive range of electrical expert services all at extremely competitive prices to help you save money.
• We are fully qualified to the 17th edition of BS7671 (electrical regulations), and are required to keep up to date with changes in the regulations and improvements in technology.
• Our engineers will let you know any costs associated with your job up-front, so you decide on your level of spending, subject to standard charges.
• No hidden charges – our prices are fixed and competitive
What is an EICR? (Electrical Installation Condition Report)
An EICR (Electrical Installation Condition Report) is, as the name implies, a report into the condition of the electrical installation and to highlight any safety concerns in codes C1 C2 C3.
Some of the services we offer
- Design & Install Service
- New Installations
- External Lighting
- Lighting Installations
- Emergency Lighting
- Cable Management Solutions
- Electric Heating
- Power Factor Correction
- Structured Wiring Systems
- Data Networking
- EPOS Systems
- Telephone Systems
- Nurse Call Systems
- Access Control
- Video / Voice Intercoms
- CCTV Systems
- Intruder Alarm Systems
- Lightning Protection
- Fire Detection and Alarm Systems
- Fire Alarm & Emergency Lighting
- Fire Alarm & Emergency Lighting Maintenance
- Periodic Testing & Inspecting
- PAT Testing
- Thermal Imaging Reports
Benefits of using a Competent Registered Electrician
Using an electrician registered with a Government-approved scheme (England and Wales) to undertake electrical installation work in your home provides you with the assurance that:
• We work to the British Standard for electrical safety (BSI7671).
• We meet strict entry requirements, which take account of qualifications, skills, knowledge, experience and insurance policies.
• Our work is regularly assessed by a Government-approved Scheme Operator to ensure ongoing competence and that it meets the correct standards
• We will give you a BSI7671 certificate to confirm that our work has been designed, inspected and tested in line with the BS17671 electrical safety standard. If the work is notifiable, we will also arrange a Building Regulations Compliance Certificate to confirm compliance with Building Regulations, which should be issued to you within 30 days of the completion of the installation.
• We are permitted to self-certify our work against the Building Regulations, saving you the need to notify the work with your Local Authority Building Control department.
• We have valid insurance policies in place, including Public Liability Insurance
• All Government-approved scheme operators have a complaints procedure, which means we will investigate complaints about registered electricians who have not complied with technical standards.
• To find or check a registered electrician in your area, use the search facility on this website.
The generic term ‘Electrician’ has been used in this website for ease of use and to facilitate internet searches. ‘Electrician’ in the context of this website means a firm or individual, who is competent to install electrical equipment and wiring within domestic premises.